हम सभी जानते हैं कि भारत में हर साल 14 नवंबर को CHILDREN’S DAY यानि बाल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
इस तारीख को चुनने के पीछे कारण यह है की इस दिन आज़ाद भारत के पहले प्रधानमन्त्री, पंडित जवाहर लाल नेहरू, जो की बच्चों से अत्यंत प्रेम करते थे, का जन्मदिवस होता है।
उनकी याद में व उन्हें श्रद्धांजलि देने के लिए यह दिन बच्चों को समर्पित कर मनाया जाता है।
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru once said, “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow.”
We completely agree with what he said.
The love for children or childhood has no boundaries.
There are many great people who put forward some memorable thoughts and idea about CHILDREN.
Here’s a collection of a few favourites:
• “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
– A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
• “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
– Pablo Picasso
• “Your children need your presence more than your presents.”
– Jesse Jackson
• “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.”
– Nelson Mandela
• “Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.”
• “Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the child’s eye – it is very beautiful.”
– Kailash Satyarthi
• “One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood.”
– Agatha Christie
• “Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.”
– Rabindranath Tagore
• “What is a home without children? Quiet.”
– Henny Youngman
• “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
– Albert Einstein
• “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.”
– Harold S. Hulbert
• “Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.”
This Children’s day, treat you children nicely and keep alive the child that’s inside you.
आप सभी को बाल दिवस की शुभकामनाएं