Everything is beautiful when it’s fall and you just can’t disagree.
Every time this time of the year comes around, it brings with it the chill of upcoming winters with the warmth of the autumn sun.
Everything looks glittery in that golden yellow tinge as if nature saved its beauty all year long and autumn is the grand finale.
Well, there are a number of ways in which you can explain this short and sweet, ever so lovely Fall season, I happen to have a few favourites.
Let’s explore some awesome fall quotes and sayings and bid adieu to the sweltering summers and welcome the chilly winters with warmth in our heart.
• “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket that all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
• “I loved Autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.” – Lee Maynard
• “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.” – Unknown
• “Autumn… the year’s last, loveliest smile.” – William Cullen Bryant
• “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
• “I’m so glad I live in the world where there are Octobers.” – L. M. Montgomery
• “Fall is Summer’s flamboyant farewell.” – A.A. Fitzwilliam
• “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Bronte
• “Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.” – Andrea Gibson
• “Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.” – Robert Browning
• “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
• “Everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.” – Elizabeth Lawrence
• “There are no days so delightful as those of a fine October.” – Alexander Smith
Well, everything that makes autumn the best season, put perfectly into words.
Don’t forget to read our last blog: Number Idioms and Phrases for Daily Conversation